Texas Mercenaries Paintball Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skilled and Organized group of Paintball Players, who Play for the Highest Bidder...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name That Quote...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Name That Quote... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 pm

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Oh, but I think it is... We had a deal with you, on the comics remember, for likeness rights, and as we're not only the artistic basis, but also obviously the character basis, for your intellectual property, Bluntman and Chronic. When said property was optioned by Miramax Films, you were legally obliged to secure our permission to transfer the concept to another medium. As you failed to do that, Banky, you are in breach of the original contract, ergo you find yourself in a very actionable position. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

"Run Forest, Run"
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

and

Forest Gump

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Last edited by Nom Nom on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://texasmercenaries.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Mallrats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Clerks

Wow... You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you for my own benefit? Wow, I'm touched. Jeff, why don't we imagine someone saying the same thing to you at a random moment? Imagine that when you downloaded this little girl... I was sitting by your side, saying, "Stop, don't do that to yourself." Would you have listened? "Stop. Don't do that to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Hard Candy...

"El, you really must try this because it's puerco pibil. It's a slow-roasted pork, nothing fancy. It just happens to be my favorite, and I order it with a tequila and lime in every dive I go to in this country. And honestly, that is the best it's ever been anywhere. In fact, it's too good. It's so good that when I'm finished, I'll pay my check, walk straight into the kitchen and shoot the cook. Because that's what I do. I restore the balance to this country. And that is what I would like from you right now. Help keep the balance by pulling the trigger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Once Upon A time In Mexico

"You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good! "
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:59 pm

The Sandlot

"Oh, shit. Cold as a corpse. Damn, she's cute too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Vampires: Los Muertos

Sit grandma, bad grandma, don't eat the kitty
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Scooby Doo.......

"Welcome to the human race."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Escape From L.A

Smithers... I don't believe in suicide, but if you'd like to try it, it might cheer me up to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 pm

The Simpsons Movie

"What the hell does that mean? huh? China is here, I don't even know what the hell that means, all I know is this "Lo Pan" character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with light coming out of his mouth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Big Trouble in Little China

Holy lord, almighty father, everlasting god and father of our lord Jesus Christ, and the virgin Mary's baby daddy, holy lord, almighty father, everlasting god, who once concerned that fallen tyrant to the flames of hell, who sent your only son in the world to crush that roaring tiger, and who got that unholy bitch Jerri kicked off of survivor!
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Scary Movie 2

"I'm glad you remember me. Yeah, a man should remember his past. Kansas City, four years ago, you ran out on me... You left me sittin' there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Escape From New York

“Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes it rains.”
Back to top Go down
el POLLO loco
Admin
el POLLO loco

PostSubject: name that quote   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:59 pm

a lil dab will will do ya,

this is an older movie, jack nickelson is the main, good luck folks

POLLO out
Back to top Go down
Nom Nom
Admin
Nom Nom

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 am

"Bull Durham" for Chy
&
"One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" for El Pollo Loco

And the new quote is.....................................

"You went over my helmet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name That Quote...   Name That Quote... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name That Quote...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Mercenaries Paintball Team :: General Forum :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: